The system will automatically log you out of account when you close the window or browser.
Social Media Jobs Overview
Can’t see video? Then CLICK HERE to view at original source in new window
The time couldn’t be better to get into anything related to social media, but what we are going to train you on is by far the best of all the opportunities you will find through social media.
We probably don’t need to tell you how big social media is with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube to name a few. With businesses quickly learning that social media is a must for their businesses they are finding that running a social media management along with their everyday business is almost an impossible task.
And that is where social media managers come in, and that is you if you are willing to take some time and go through the training we will provide for you for this opportunity!
We’ve been offering this social media work online for over two years now and we have learned all the tricks and tips to make the most money right from Day 1, even if you have never done anything like it before. We will take you by the hand and show you everything you need to know to get started making money as soon as TONIGHT.
How Much You Can Earn!
Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
The Training We Will Provide!
In this training area, you will learn everything you need to know about making money as a social media manager.
The training is broken down into 4 sections. There are 3 introduction modules that cover all of the basics of what being a social media manager is, and then there is the advanced training section, which teaches you more advanced strategies and techniques for taking your income to the next level.
Even if you have some prior experience, it is recommended that you go through all the training before you begin work.
In training Module 1, we will cover:
- What social media jobs are
- Why businesses are hiring people like you to help them
- Are you ready for the career change?
- Understanding social media clients
- What if English isn’t my first language?
In training Module 2 we will cover:
- How do you find social media jobs?
- What are freelance marketplaces?
- Starter social media jobs
- Being the expert
In training Module 3 we will cover:
- What kinds of businesses will be hiring you?
- Examples of good social media management
- Finding your own clients
- How much will you make as a social media manager?
In the Advanced training section we will cover:
- Why is social media marketing important to business?
- Why don’t most businesses do their own social media marketing?
- What are the most important social media networks?
- How to establish and promote yourself
- The easiest ways to get jobs
- How to work 30 minutes or less per day (and still make great money!)
- Converting prospects into buyers
- The profit formula
- How to double or triple your fees
- Turning buyers into long term clients
- Building a virtual sales team
- Your ‘Social Media Proposal Document’
- Reputation management
- Becoming more productive
- Reporting and analysis
In today’s social media age you will be in on the ground floor of a business that will grow by triple over the next few years!